Gabriella Baldwin, along with her husband and partner Mike, is the Executive Chef and Branding Ambassador at Testa Barra.
Some of Gabriella’s landmark successes include:
- Led the opening of the newest restaurant concept, Testa Barra as executive co-chef, with a farm-to-table, modern Italian inspired menu.
- As the executive chef, heads up the catering division for Baldwin Restaurant Group.
- Gabriella has had multiple successful Food Network appearances including a big victory on “Guys Grocery Games” along with another strong episode of that show. She had a win on “Family Restaurant Rivals” with Michael and Rosemarie Baldwin, as well as an outstanding performance on the infamous show, “Beat Bobby Flay”.
- Food columnist for Macomb Now magazine edition, Local Pour.
- Launched the Skate or Pie brand, with multiple highly successful, sold-out pop-up restaurants.
- Started with J.Baldwin’s after graduation, leading the events department as lead sales and catering chef. Branched herself out training in all departments of ‘front of house’ by managing the dining room and working the host stand.
- Graduated from the Culinary Institute of America finishing her curriculum at their Italian Restaurant “Catarina Di Medici” and their French fine dining restaurant “Bocus”.
- Attended Long Island University with a major in Mass Communication and minor in Broadcast Journalism.
- Worked in New York City and Greenwich, Connecticut doing high profile events.