Chef Jeff Baldwin is the President and Founder of the Baldwin Restaurant Group. He has been working in the restaurant industry for over 30 years.
He is hands-on at both J.Baldwin’s and Testa Barra, overseeing the entire operation through the leadership of the second generation.
Some of Jeff’s landmark successes include:
- The youngest Executive Chef of the Van Dyke Place Restaurant at the age of 21, as well as being one of the youngest graduates of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- The Executive Chef of the famous Whitney Restaurant in Detroit, where he first introduced his award-winning Signature Calamari.
- The Executive Chef of Detroit’s best waterfront restaurant, Mac & Ray’s, where he first appeared on Food Network.
- An advisor to the Michigan Culinary Olympics team in Berlin, Germany.
- Voted the Best Chef and Entrepreneur in Macomb County.
- Jeff’s restaurant, J.Baldwin’s, was voted the Best New American Restaurant in the Detroit area.