Jeffrey Baldwin Jr.
Jeffrey Baldwin is the Director of Operations for the Baldwin Restaurant Group, overseeing both J.Baldwin’s and Testa Barra
Some of Jeffrey’s landmark successes include:
- Created a sommelier program, giving the Baldwin Restaurant Group more sommeliers than any other restaurant in the metro Detroit area.
- Developed multiple educational programs for team to advance in the hospitality industry. He also took the lead in all the technology of the infrastructure as well as developed a winning service team.
- Partnered with a local distillery and developed an exclusive Testa Barra “Hard Head Gin” spirit.
- Prior to joining the Baldwin Restaurant Group, worked in the sales industry in Pittsburgh, for a progressive industrial Fortune 500 company.
- Graduated from Northwood University with a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship and Business Marketing. Member of DECA for 8 years, which has helped him emerge as a leader and entrepreneur.
- Studied abroad in both Paris and London, focusing on marketing, hospitality, and regional restaurant exclusiveness as it relates to one-of-a-kind dining experiences.