Rosemarie Baldwin is the Chief Marketing Officer and Concept Director for Baldwin Restaurant Group. She has been in the Marketing industry for over 30 years.
Some of Rosemarie’s landmark successes include:
- Retrofitted the infrastructure to support all safety protocols and regulations for safe operations during the pandemic as well as continued marketing and financial efforts.
- Appeared on Food Network with her family, where they won their episode of Valerie Bertinelli’s Family Food Showdown.
- Spearheaded the restaurant design and branding of Testa Barra, and social media presence.
- Prior to joining Baldwin Restaurant Group, was an executive at Macy’s Department Stores. She has contributed to multiple marketing and visual merchandising concepts.
- Elected to the National Association of Display Industries Advisory Council. She held this position for five years.
- Was featured in an article in Display and Design Magazine as one of the top women executives in the industry.